Livestock stick readers can read electronic tags of sheep and cattle.
Farmers can use the readers to record the EID tags, then download those tag numbers into Farmplan flock software, sheep software, cattle software or livestock software when back in the office and allocate a relevant action e.g. movement, treatment etc.
• Rugged design
• Time & date stamped sessions
• Larger user friendly LCD screen
• Vibrate and LED alert on read
• Easy to use menu
• On board memory 100,000 records
• Alarm to identify individual animals
Prices include Bluetooth. Excludes VAT and carriage. Serial to USB converters may be required.Request a call back