Working for Farmplan
Supporting farming like no other
We’ve been working within the farming sector for nearly 50 years and we’re proud to say our customers stay with us year on year, in fact we are able to consistently report a 95% retention rate. We pride ourselves on offering reliable software solutions which are often referred to as the ‘industry standard’. Plus we’re always developing and investing in our solutions but most of all our success is down to the knowledge, dedication and commitment of our team.
Our team live our values every day, read more about how we work with our customers and put Farming First in our short video.
Would you like to work for Farmplan? Our current vacancies are below. Simply click on the link and apply via our online portal. We look forward to hearing from you.
Customer Support Advisor
Location: Ross-on-Wye or Hethersett and Remote (hybrid)
Position: Full time role available
Our Software Services Team provide first class support and training services to our large and varied customer base, which includes farmers, agronomists, accountants and rural business professionals.
You will be dealing directly with our customers, to provide product support ranging from functionality type enquiries, training scenarios and software licensing.
You will need to be able to combine excellent customer service, with great organisational skills and be an enthusiastic team player, you will be expected to work hard, push the boundaries and take responsibility to delight our customers. You will have plenty of opportunities to learn things that are not listed in this job description, but we’ve done our best to describe below what is involved in this role.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Providing multi-channel support and advice to resolve customer queries via phone, email and chat.
- Investigating and troubleshooting issues across a variety of software products.
- Setting up screen share sessions in order to troubleshoot more complex issues
- Gaining detailed knowledge of our products, brand and customer base.
- Proactively maintain a high degree of expertise across our products and the agricultural industry.
- Involvement in proactively creating additional learning resources to allow customers to self-serve.
- Collaborating with the wider team on additional project work as the opportunities arise.
Interested in joining? Apply below!