Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating systems only
Before you start the installation process
- Check your licence is up to date
- Take a backup of your data
- Close the program
- Have your Farmplan customer number to hand
Summary of changes
- ScotMoves – to electronically record movements between associated Scottish holdings. NB it is important that you read the release notes regarding this new feature as you will have to make a few small adjustments to your data, if applicable.
- Additional Calving Details – a number of additional details can be recorded against a calving record e.g. calf vigour, dam docility.
- Calf Death reasons – unidentified calves i.e. pre-registration
- Culling and Death reasons (The definitions used have been taken from the Scottish Beef Efficiency Scheme but can be used against any record.)
- Holdings – sub-locations – each holding with a sub-location can be set up independently
- Dovecote Park –Scottish Aberdeen Angus Market Declaration
- Backup data minimised – the size of backups have been reduced which will speed up the time taken to make a backup in a webslot
Cattle Focus does not currently have any FAQs.