- Please ensure you are on the latest version of either the Livestock, Cattle or Sheep Manager (version 1.43) programs before downloading the files below
- Please ensure all information is read from the device before you update
- The file should be saved to your computer before transferring to your device; it cannot be installed directly from the website.
- Once you have updated your data, you should then resend it to the device for the Animal Logger application
To download the Animal Logger CAB file
- Create a folder in a known location on your PC
- Click download and choose to ‘Save’ the file to this known location
Save the CAB file on the Computer
- Firstly attach the PDA device to your computer and make sure that it has connected with the Windows Mobile Device Centre. When you open Computer or My PC (Windows Vista / 7 / 8 or 10) you should be able to view the device listed under Portable Devices as either ‘PDA’ or ‘WORKABOUTPRO’
- Navigate to the CAB files known location and right click and ‘copy’ the AnimalLoggerversion.CAB file. (To copy a file use CTRL C or right click on the file and select the Copy option).
- Next from the Computer / My PC menu locate and open the device and paste the CAB file in this location: Workaboutpro > \ > My Documents or WINDOWS CE > \ > My Documents or PDA > \ > My Documents
Install the CAB file on the device
- From the device go to File Explorer (Windows Mobile) or Windows Explorer(Windows CE) from the Start button or via Programs
- Open My Documents and locate the Animal Logger CAB file checking that this is the correct version you have just saved
- Double click on Animal Logger file and follow the on screen instructions to allow the Animal Logger to be installed onto the Device
- An Installation message will appear on the screen to say that the previous version of the Animal Logger will be removed before the new one is installed which you should agree to
- A message will prompt that the process has finished
- Please resend your program data to the device & Animal Logger once the version is updated
Animal Logger does not currently have any FAQs.