Hardware & IT Services
The right equipment for your business will get you working in no time. Talk to our team of experts today or browse our range of computers and accessories.
Repairs, advice and upgrades from our experienced system engineers.
Keeping your data safe and secure with backup, anti-viral software and cloud-based emails.
Computers & Accessories
An extensive range of computers & accessories to meet your business needs and budget.
We can collect your old computer and transfer your existing data.
We will set the computer up, so when you turn it on, it’s all ready to go.
We will install your Farmplan software, ready to use straight away.
If you opt for our Premier Care service, we will be there to help you through any troubles you may have.
Hassle free hardware & IT solutions
The equipment we supply is based on our knowledge of Farmplan product requirements and careful testing of the programs. Our team will guide you through the entire process, providing highly valued pre-sales assistance and after-care support, giving you confidence that if you need help you’ve got someone to call.
With our expert knowledge and experience, we can help you identify the right computer for your business, allowing you to get the most out of your new purchase.
Meaning no more hassle trying to change the language settings and get the clock correctly set, simply plug it in and start using it.
At Farmplan we have a team of dedicated and experienced system engineers who are on hand to support and connect businesses across the UK. Our tech team provide holistic hardware support via annual service agreements covering all hardware and are always available to guide you through the process of sourcing new hardware, and can offer advice on a range of topics, from data connectivity and network installations to data security and software advice.
- Telephone support: Expert support who aim to rectify an issue over the telephone. We can also log in to your machine remotely to attempt to fix a problem
- Repair work: If repairs are required we will arrange for your system to be collected and brought into our fully equipped workshop to be repaired by our trained engineers
- Quality advice: Practical and down-to-earth advice if you ever wish to add to, enhance or replace your computer system
- Carriage arrangements: Cost and arrangement of carriage to pick up and return your computer
- Software restore: We can restore your operating system, drivers and licensed Farmplan software
- Advice and help with Windows: We can deal with all queries regarding Microsoft software, including Word, Outlook and more
- Hardware upgrades: So that you may benefit from upgrading your system to meet future demands, we may offer hardware enhancements for which you will be charged only for the component
Our team are able to resolve 90% of problems over the phone or via a quick remote login. Rest assured that our team are on hand to help get you up and running again should anything go wrong, avoiding downtime and stress.
We offer a range of cloud services that can help small and large business alike with their day-to-day activities. From safe and secure data cloud backups to cost-effective anti-virus protection and synchronised email inboxes, our cloud services can help you and your business.
Take a look at the below options and find out how our cloud services options can help you:
Acronis Cloud Backup
Making cloud storage part of your backup strategy is about keeping your data safe and secure.
- Cloud backup to Acronis secure servers- in storage or in transit, your data is protected by AES-256bit encryption
- Automated daily cloud backups, meaning you don’t need to worry about manually backing up data
- Secure and safe using ‘Military-grade encryption
We provide anti-virus software for home and business users, offering you peace of mind with simple and cost-effective production.
- Protect from viruses that can destroy all of the valued data on your computer
- Protect you while you surf the internet, preventing hackers from gaining access to personal things such as credit card information and bank account access
Business Class Email
A cloud-based service that is designed to help meet your organisation’s needs for robust security, reliability, and user productivity.
- Business class email synchronises emails, calendars, and contact information across your devices
- Shared calendars let you see when people are free
- If you lose your phone, don’t panic! We can wipe your data remotely to prevent unauthorised access to your information
Dropbox Business simplifies your work with a central place for your business to access and share files.
- Get the storage you and your company need to share files and collaborate seamlessly
- Collaborate with teams and stay productive with new ways to easily share work and collect feedback
- Protect sensitive company files with enterprise-grade security features