NEW! Enterprise Tagging
Read the 4 ways Enterprise Tagging in Farmplan Business Cloud could improve your farm’s performance.
- Data driven decisions: With easy access to information that tells you how your farm is performing, which areas are most profitable and which areas require some attention, you can make important business decisions based on real data. Enterprise tagging allows you to analyse your enterprises/areas of your business in as much or as little detail as you need.
- Flexible reporting: In addition to being able to analyse the performance of individual enterprises like wheat, barley, beef or sheep, you can now set up a tag to group similar enterprises together. This allows you to report on the overall performance of a particular group, such as arable enterprises or livestock enterprises, or a specific harvest year. These groupings are completely flexible so they can be set up to meet your own needs. They are also unlimited so you can produce as many groupings as you like.
- Future-focused: Brexit has raised concerns for agricultural businesses across the UK, particularly in relation to subsidies. Now is the time to understand your business performance on a non-subsidy basis. The enterprise reporting in Farmplan Business Cloud allows you to do just that, so you can better understand the impact of each area of your business.
- Simply smarter: It’s easy to use, visually appealing and built specifically for the farming community. So, you’ll spend less time inputting data and calculating performance, and more time taking action based on your findings.
Download our handy infographic by clicking on the image.
Farmplan Business Cloud has saved me hours of work, from neatly importing from my existing software to quick updates while I’m on the move. This translates into cost savings for my business. I would highly recommend this product to other business owners.
Farmplan Business Cloud features
You spoke and we have listened! Log in from any device, connect with your whole team, such as your accountant, and share information in real-time.
- Safe and secure
Safely and securely invite other users onto the system and allocate different user permissions, whether that’s your internal members of staff or outside of your business, such as your accountant. Feel safe in the knowledge that your data is protected.
- Automatic feed from the bank
For quicker and more efficient data entry, Farmplan Business Cloud enables you to authorise the automated import of transactions direct from your bank. This will save time, as details will be entered automatically, and at the same time it will reduce the risk of data entry errors. You can allocate entries to relevant parts of your business, or you can set them up to follow predefined rules.
- Recurring transactions
You could flag your monthly payment for your phone bill to let the system automatically categorise it going forward. Or, why not create recurring transactions, such as issuing regular rent demands; set a date, amount and frequency and let Farmplan Business Cloud manage the rest – just some of the many flexible features that create a smooth and seamless control of your business’ finances.
Capable of working with multiple currencies when invoicing or receiving income from your customers and receiving or paying invoices from suppliers. You can also use bank accounts which are in a different currency to your base currency. Exchange rates are picked up automatically on the relevant date and any currency differences caused by changes in the exchange rate – for example between the original date of the invoice and its payment, are calculated.
- Automate your processes
Let the program work for you! Generate an automatic invoice number, set-up automatic email reminders to gently prompt you/your customer when an invoice is outstanding, receive a warning when an invoice is going to exceed a credit limit. Just some of the ways Farmplan Business Cloud is putting you back in control of your finances.
- Handle contra entries
Quickly and easily enter a contra entry – a feature we know our customers love and we are proud to offer. A requirement practically unique to the farming sector and rarely catered for in generic cloud software.
- Farming Activities
A unique, quick and simple auto-setup, that’s specific to all farm business structures, whether a tradition farm or a company with multiple divisions. Plus as standard, the freedom to edit, add and delete categories.
- Enterprise management
Gain greater insight into your business performance to help make smarter data-driven decisions. See the areas performing well and develop a strategy that will benefit your business both now and in the future.
Our team are here to help. Get in touch today
Farmplan is an agent of Plaid Financial Ltd., an authorised payment institution regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 (Firm Reference Number: 804718). Plaid provides you with regulated account information services through Farmplan as its agent.