The latest release of Cattle Manager is now available.
In this release our customers will find exciting changes for those farming in Scotland as we introduce ScotMoves and Beef Efficiency Scheme functionality plus we welcome onboard Dovecote Park and Dawn Meats providing easy import of your slaughter details.
Here’s a quick summary of all the new features and functionality of the latest release (version 1.44), if you’re an existing customer you can download the programme now from the support centre.
- ScotMoves – to electronically record movements between associated Scottish holdings. NB it is important that you read the attached notes regarding this new feature as you will have to make a few small adjustments to your data , if applicable.
- Additional Calving Details – a number of additional details can be recorded against a calving record e.g. calf vigour, dam docility.
- Calf Death reasons (pre-registration)
- Culling and Death reasons
(The definitions used have been taken from the Scottish Beef Efficiency Scheme but can be used against any record.)
- Weight gained between selected weighings report now includes ‘previous on farm weighing’ as a filter
- Holdings – sub-locations – each holding with a sub-location can be set up independently
- Dovecote Park – import slaughter details and Scottish Aberdeen Angus Market Declaration
- Dawn Meats – import slaughter details
If you are new to Farmplan, why not book in a free software demonstration with our sales team and find out more about our easy to use software for managing your herd records.Book a free software demo