Work is no longer 9 to 5, nor confined to a single location. People are out and about more than
ever and need to be able to access their documents, data, emails and communicate with fellow colleagues whenever and wherever they are.
Office 365 ‘OneDrive for Business’ and ‘E-Mail Online’ are now available from Farmplan.
Includes 50GB E-Mail
- 50GB cloud email space
- Shared calendars and contacts
- Meeting requests
- Task tools management
- Sync emails, calendars, contacts to your mobile device
- Access your email on any PC or device in the world via a web browser
- Designed to work on your PC/laptop using Microsoft Outlook 2010 or 2013
- Out-of-office assistant
- Setup email aliases
- Supports multiple user groups and global address book
1TB Personal online file workspace
OneDrive for Business is an online workspace solution for businesses. It is intended for storing and organising your personal work documents in the cloud which means you can access your documents from anywhere using multiple devices with an internet connection.
What can you do with ‘OneDrive for Business’?
- Create new Office documents (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint and OneNote)
- Edit and view existing documents
- Keep documents private or share them with fellow colleagues and external users
- Follow colleagues shared documents so that you are kept up-to-date with amendments made by them and others who have access to them in your company
- An advanced search function to help find specific documents
- Work on shared documents at the same time as others (changes are amalgamated)
- Access your OneDrive for Business via your PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- Each ‘OneDrive for Business’ license will have a total of 100GB of workspace allocated
- Farmplan can increase the 100GB storage to 250GB, 500GB or 1024GB if required at an additional fee
- OneDrive for Business also provides 10GB of additional workspace for your company. This is a company shared area that allows everyone within your company to see every document by default