Working for Farmplan
We’ve been working within the farming sector for nearly 50 years and we’re proud to say our customers stay with us year on year, in fact we are able to consistently report a 95% retention rate. We pride ourselves on offering reliable software solutions which are often referred to as the ‘industry standard’. Plus we’re always developing and investing in our solutions but most of all our success is down to the knowledge, dedication and commitment of our team.
Would you like to work for Farmplan? Our current vacancies are below. Simply click on the link and apply via our online portal. We look forward to hearing from you.
Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Executive (Full Time) – Herefordshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team based in Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire. Our ideal candidate will want to own the role, be extremely well organised, a good communicator, comfortable with technology and skilled in marketing.
If you’re right for this role, you will:
- be an energetic and intuitive marketing specialist with exceptional communication skills and a can-do attitude
- demonstrate fine attention to detail – design conscious with a creative flair
- have excellent time management with the ability to prioritise
- be a commercially astute marketing professional with the ability to demonstrate structured analysis, reporting and ROI on marketing activity
- enjoy working with a results-driven team and bring new ideas to help the team achieve their goals
- be inquisitive and proactive – showing an appetite to question current processes and look for new opportunities whilst learning and developing new skills
- enjoy success, but not be afraid to fail and learn from it
“I have worked for Farmplan for 6 months as one of the Account Managers in the sales team now and have really enjoyed settling into the business and my role.
Although Farmplan is part of a large organisation it has a really friendly feel, when I first started I was relieved everyone was so approachable and the office is such a welcoming environment. I got to spend time in all the departments here at Farmplan as well as with the team I would be working directly with which was a great way to meet everyone and become familiar with the business as a whole. There is a lot of support from colleagues and managers at Farmplan, one to one meetings for development gives you a chance to discuss career progression and set targets to help you to achieve your personal and work goals.
I would certainly recommend Farmplan as a great place to work!”
Victoria Giles, Account Manager