Working for Farmplan
We’ve been working within the farming sector for nearly 50 years and we’re proud to say our customers stay with us year on year, in fact we are able to consistently report a 95% retention rate. We pride ourselves on offering reliable software solutions which are often referred to as the ‘industry standard’. Plus we’re always developing and investing in our solutions but most of all our success is down to the knowledge, dedication and commitment of our team.
Would you like to work for Farmplan? Our current vacancies are below. Simply click on the link and apply via our online portal. We look forward to hearing from you.
Customer Support Advisors (Full Time) – Herefordshire, Norfolk or West Sussex
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our Software Services Team in full-time positions in the role of Customer Service Advisor/Trainer based at our offices in Herefordshire, Norfolk or West Sussex.
If you’re right for this role, you will:
- be inquisitive and proactive – showing an appetite to problem solve, demonstrate ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- demonstrate customer awareness, ability to be objective with excellent listening skills when engaging with our customers to fully understand their needs
- an understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles would be an advantage as would an interest and general knowledge of agriculture but neither essential as full training will be given
- be comfortable working across teams in different locations, be prepared to visit each of our UK offices and travel within the UK to carry out customer training as required
Marketing Executive (Full Time) – Herefordshire
We’re looking for a proactive, hands-on, enthusiastic marketing professional to join our busy team at our head office in Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire.
To succeed in this role you will:
- be passionate about digital marketing and have a can-do attitude.
- enjoy working with a results-driven team and bring new ideas to help the team achieve their goals.
- be inquisitive and proactive – showing an appetite to question current processes and look for new opportunities whilst learning and developing new skills.
- be confident in engaging with senior stakeholders and departments to quickly understand strategy, recognise opportunities or issues and get things done.
- be comfortable working daily with different teams, liaising with teams in different locations and be flexible to visit other offices.
“I have worked for Farmplan for 6 months as one of the Account Managers in the sales team now and have really enjoyed settling into the business and my role.
Although Farmplan is part of a large organisation it has a really friendly feel, when I first started I was relieved everyone was so approachable and the office is such a welcoming environment. I got to spend time in all the departments here at Farmplan as well as with the team I would be working directly with which was a great way to meet everyone and become familiar with the business as a whole. There is a lot of support from colleagues and managers at Farmplan, one to one meetings for development gives you a chance to discuss career progression and set targets to help you to achieve your personal and work goals.
I would certainly recommend Farmplan as a great place to work!”
Victoria Giles, Account Manager