Making a stock adjustment
The stock adjustment can be used to change the levels of a product in stock during the season. To adjust the amount of a product in stock at the beginning of a season, you may wish to edit the opening balance instead.
When making a stock adjustment, you can increase or decrease the amount of product in stock.
To make a stock adjustment, from the stock module:
- Select the product to be adjusted
- Select the ‘Adjustments’ tab of the stock audit section
- Select + Adjustment
- Enter the required details:
- Select the correct adjustment type, depending on whether you want to add to or remove from the stock level
- Select an adjustment date
- Enter the product value per unit
- Enter the quantity to be adjusted
- If required, enter a comment to accompany the adjustment
- Select the tick to confirm and save
Adjustments can be viewed on the adjustments tab of the stock audit section.