Editing opening balances
The opening balance of a product is determined by the previous season’s closing balance.
However, you can choose to adjust the opening balance for a season, or the opening value, if required.
To edit an opening balance or value, from the stock module:
- Select the product to be adjusted
- Select the ‘Quantity balance’ section
- Enter the new opening balance required, and/or the opening unit value
- If required, enter a comment
- Select the tick to save and close.
The opening balance adjustment will then be displayed in the ‘Quantity balance’ section, and the average unit price will have been adjusted.