Adding a pesticide product
These instructions show the process to add a new plant protection product. Use these steps to add a registered pesticide or adjuvant. To add any other kind of product, including fertilisers and trace elements, see Adding a non-pesticide product.
You can add a new product into your list from the Setup module, or from any product picker screen within Gatekeeper.
To add a new pesticide product:
- Select + New Product
- Select Pesticide
- Start typing the product name
- The list will populate with available chemicals matching your criteria, including their MAPP number. Identify the product you wish to add, and select the grey + icon. Any products which are visible but don’t have the + icon next to them are already in your product list.
- Select the tick to save and progress
A product drawer will open, and the product’s key information will be visible
- If required, add a default rate or product note by selecting the ‘Details’ section.
- If required, click into the ‘Price’ section to add a price for the current season.
- Select the tick to save and close.
For information on adding non-pesticide products, see Adding a non-pesticide product.
For more information on product pricing, see Product Pricing.