Adding a non-pesticide product
These instructions show the process to add a new product that isn’t a registered pesticide or adjuvant. Use these steps to add any other kind of product, including fertilisers, trace elements, seeds, and organic manures. To add a plant protection product, see Adding a pesticide product.
You can add a new product into your list from the Setup module, or from any product picker screen within Gatekeeper.
To add a new non-pesticide product:
- Select + New Product
- Select Other
- Enter a product name
- Select a product type
- Select a unit type (e.g., ‘Volume’ for liquid products, ‘Weight’ for solid products)
- Select a unit (the options available depend on the unit type selected at step 5)
- Optional: enter a default rate
- Select the tick to save and progress
A product drawer will open, and the product’s key information will be visible.
- If required, add a product note by selecting the ‘Details’ section
- If required, click into the ‘Price’ section to add a price for the current season.
- Select the tick to save and close.
For information on adding pesticide products, see Adding a pesticide product.
For more information on product pricing, see Product Pricing.