Throughout Gatekeeper there are a number of symbols which have specific meanings:
Within the help text:
- any word shown in bold is a button to be clicked.
- the selection of icons on the left hand side of the Gatekeeper main screens is referred to as the ‘sidebar’
- the different areas of Gatekeeper accessed through the sidebar are called ‘modules’
- any details screen that slides out when opened to completely cover the screen is referred to as a ‘drawer’
- any details screen that opens up on top of an existing page is referred to as a ‘pane’