Firstly, thank you for entrusting your business-critical services to Farmplan. We take this responsibility very seriously.
We all face significant challenges and uncertainty in the rapidly changing conditions that are our reality right now – and will be for a while yet, it seems.
I’m writing to all our customers to offer our help and support in these challenging times. The whole of Farmplan and our Parent Company, Proagrica, is actively looking for ways we can help our customers. Our solutions and professional services resources are ready to flex and support you, and together we believe we can meet these challenges and come out the other side stronger together.
More than any other time in our recent history, the work of businesses in agriculture are essential to support our communities as part of the world’s largest and most vital supply chain. For our part, we take that responsibility very seriously and accordingly, and I wanted to update you on our own preparedness and to reassure you of our continuing support in the weeks and months ahead.
Here are some of the steps we are taking in this ever-evolving situation:
- As a division of RELX Group, Farmplan is part of a multi-billion dollar global information company with robust business continuity plans and resources that have been activated to ensure continued service to our customers and safety of our employees. We have rigorous processes to ensure our solutions are available 24/7.
- Our offices remain open, but all employees are able and encouraged to work from home. They have secure and robust access to our systems and data, with fully tested and reliable procedures in place for business-as-usual provision of services and support.
- In line with government guidelines, and in order to maintain the welfare of our customers and employees, all face-to-face hardware installation and training sessions will be postponed until further notice. We haven’t taken this decision lightly, but we feel it is the right thing to do. For those of you who have a face-to-face session scheduled with us in March/April, a member of our team will be in touch with you to discuss alternative training options, such as our remote training sessions. We will continue to follow official guidelines closely and we will review this in one month.
- Please rest assured that our dedicated support, hardware, training and sales teams will continue to deliver the high levels of customer care that Farmplan is so proud of.
- We have extensive tools for remote contact with our customers, such as Microsoft Teams and WebEx, and we will continue to provide you with the contact and support that you need.
Our commitment is to be here for you and do everything we can to assist you through these unprecedented times. Stay safe and healthy.