Farmplan is the UK’s leading supplier of farm management software for the agricultural sector. The programs are designed to provide farmers with the right information to meet industry compliance requirements as well as providing performance management information. Our leading programs focus on crop, financial and livestock management.
Farmplan also provide hardware support and IT services for rural businesses including supplying new computers, networks and dedicated IT systems support.
Farmplan customers benefit from software support provided by our knowledgeable and committed team as well as software training available throughout the UK.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our growing Software Services team as a Software Trainer. Working from our Norfolk office, your primary role will be visiting our customers on-site and helping them make the most of their Farmplan software. The role will also include; conducting online training, leading group presentations & providing vital telephone support to our customers. In addition, there will be some travel involved to our various offices in the UK and to support our training and trade events.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for agriculture and customer care to join a busy, professional team in an exciting industry. We are passionate about the service we provide to our customers and pride ourselves on our high retention rates. This role demands strong communication, presentation and relationship building skills together with the desire to learn and bring new ideas to help us to continue to deliver first-class support to our customers.
Key Skills Required:
- Self-motivated, disciplined and able to work under pressure & efficiently manage workloads
- Ability to work independently, whilst maintaining a strong team ethos
- High standard of IT skills
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- A general knowledge of agriculture together with a basic understanding of accounts would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel within the UK
General Benefits Package:
- Competitive Salaries
- Pension Scheme
- 29 Days Holiday
- Paid Charity Days – 2 days per year
- Save As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE)
- Life Insurance (4x salary)