Working at RBI is dynamic, exciting and not without its share of challenges. We have a can-do culture (being a big company with market leading brands), but maintain a small company approach to success.
Our approach in the Proagrica marketing team is to put our customers first and help demonstrate how our products and services can benefit them. We help inform customers and partners about the benefits of our market-leading products, our values and our approach to a sustainable future in agriculture.
We are a friendly and expanding team at the centre of Proagrica. To succeed here, you’ll need to be able to combine creativity with the organisational skills to manage numerous different projects to tight deadlines simultaneously, as well as enjoy working with sales teams, product specialists and senior stakeholders. You will need to be an enthusiastic team player, you will be expected to work hard, push the boundaries and take responsibility to delight our customers. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn things that aren’t listed in this job description but we’ve done our best to describe below what is involved in this role.
Farmplan is Proagrica’s market-leading farm management software division. Our head office is in Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire although we have team members based throughout the UK. Our software is used by farmers, estate managers and rural business owners to help them meet legislative requirements as well as improve enterprise performance across all livestock, cropping and diversified farming activities.
The responsibilities of the Marketing Executive include:
- creating, testing, deploying and reviewing marketing campaigns, it is essential that you gain an understanding of the brand, customers and products to deliver maximum ROI
- becoming a digital marketing champion for Farmplan, working with the digital specialist to deliver core tactical and automated email campaigns including customer onboarding, training and events programmes
- leading on the execution of our social media strategy and developing these channels to maximise lead generation opportunities and engagement
- collaborating with all the business functions to deliver volume, AOV and revenue in line with annual targets
- copywriting, ensuring messaging is consistent and accurate and promoting the benefits of our products and services
- analysis and reporting – tracking all marketing campaigns to evaluate ROI, to optimise and form future plans
- communicating effectively with stakeholders across the business
- identifying and testing new and innovative opportunities to support the business strategy and to complement current marketing activity
- ensuring brand consistency across all activity
- organising event attendance including planning, stand graphics, logistics and pre and post promotion
If you’re right for this role, you will:
- be passionate about digital marketing and have a can-do attitude
- be able to quickly change course as required by company or external market forces
- enjoy working with a results-driven team and bring new ideas to help the team achieve their goals
- be inquisitive and proactive – showing an appetite to question current processes and look for new opportunities whilst learning and developing new skills
- enjoy success, but not be afraid to fail and learn from it
- demonstrate fine attention to detail in communications / reporting
- be confident in engaging with senior stakeholders and departments to quickly understand strategy, recognise opportunities or issues and get things done
- embrace change and challenging projects
- be comfortable working daily with different teams, liaising with teams in different locations and be flexible to visit other offices
Skills supporting the role:
Our ideal candidate will want to own the role, be extremely well organised, a good communicator, comfortable with technology and have a passion for marketing
We’re asking a lot from our successful candidate. However, the benefits will be significant as you’d expect from a company like us. As well as having the opportunity to spend your working days with some really great people:
- we’ll pay you a competitive salary
- we’ll contribute generously to your pension and allow you to take off almost 6 weeks’ vacation each year
- If 6 weeks is too much, you can sell some of the days. If it’s not enough, you can buy some days
The career prospects will be bright for the right person
RBI are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.